I found it hilarious that Hunter Drew was mentioned in the Daily Mail when the click bait feminist world jumped on AJA Cortes. It started with a list.
Hunter Drew made a list. To me that is not that bad. People make lists for money. Etc. But all he did was make a list and it went “viral”. It made me think of another solid point:
We all should have been making something like one of these “lists”. Our own moment to shine. A beginning point in our master opus. To light off bringing more men to not only the Fraternity of Excellence but to masculinity. To a future opposite of toxic feminists.
We owe Hunter Drew an apology that we didn’t light off the world.
Here is my list:
Top 10 Things that Women Do That I Find “Detestable”: (in no specific order/reason)
(10) Interrupting A Licensed or Private Event with screeching/protesting (9) Painting with period blood
(8) Killing your children or husband when you are served with divorce papers
(7) Cutting a baby out of another woman’s stomach
(6) Lower sentencing standards
(5) “Gotcha agency beliefs”/little to no accountability
(4) When you name being “strong” as a selling point
(3) Can’t meet men but you can’t put your phone down long enough
(2) Won’t listen to DeAnna Lorraine.
(1) Think that stay at home moms didn’t make a choice/wrong choice
You are welcome. Make your own now!!!